"The mission of Huntington College of Health Sciences is to enrich lives by offering convenient and affordable quality distance education programs in integrative nutrition and health science, optimizing the professional and personal potential of our students."
Goals & Objectives
HCHS has set the following goals and objectives to expedite its mission.
Provide affordable, comprehensive academic programs conveniently delivered through distance learning.
- Offer current, evidence-based curricular and course content through a rich online experience.
- Foster student success with educational and administrative support services that meet the needs of students regardless of location and situation.
- Provide competitively priced courses and programs to adult learners in diverse settings.
Prepare graduates with the skills and knowledge to provide quality professional services in integrative nutrition and health science.
- Recruit and retain faculty with appropriate academic credentials and demonstrated success in their fields.
- Develop academic and professional competencies expected of graduates in their respective programs.
- Promote professional values and ethics expected of leaders in health science fields.